Thread: Deleting Junk Items From Inventory.

Deleting Junk Items From Inventory.

i want to delete some ugly items from my inventory like Woodchuck hammer , plant gun , wool scarf , green coat , ice bow etc. is this possible? how can i?

it's impossible but I do not want it to be possible

Can't you give those 2 another player?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by ArasDorvay View Post
    i want to delete some ugly items from my inventory like Woodchuck hammer , plant gun , wool scarf , green coat , ice bow etc. is this possible? how can i?
    Give them to a new player or just give them away entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    it's impossible but I do not want it to be possible
    Yeah that would make people breaking into other people's accounts much more of an issue to resolve if they could delete certain items.

I know clearing your inventory is a thing but I'm speaking more on the pretense of rare items.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

They just sitting peacefully in your inventory let them alone

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Give them to a new player or just give them away entirely.

Yeah that would make people breaking into other people's accounts much more of an issue to resolve if they could delete certain items.

I know clearing your inventory is a thing but I'm speaking more on the pretense of rare items.

i’m not sure if breaking people’s accounts should even be considered as a reason to NOT add it. i mean it’s *considered* illegal to account share. let idiots have their items deleted after being continuously told not to account share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    i’m not sure if breaking people’s accounts should even be considered as a reason to NOT add it. i mean it’s *considered* illegal to account share. let idiots have their items deleted after being continuously told not to account share.

Account sharing isn't illegal, rather just not recommended. People ask for PKers at Start all the time and I've never seen any of them gagged.

I think calling them "idiots" is a bit of a stretch, rather they should just be careful with who they give their account to.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Account sharing isn't illegal, rather just not recommended. People ask for PKers at Start all the time and I've never seen any of them gagged.

I think calling them "idiots" is a bit of a stretch, rather they should just be careful with who they give their account to.

Ah well yeah i do suppose it technically is legal, well except for olwest. not sure what they’re doing lmao. let the brutish people learn that their actions have consequences. i don’t necessarily think the garbage can idea is good. but what i am saying is ideas shouldn’t be denied because of people with the lack of intelligence, ESPECIALLY when the staff is always saying they don’t recommend account sharing.