Thread: [REVIEW] Fourth of July Holiday Shop

Related to Players

[REVIEW] Fourth of July Holiday Shop

Well howdy, everyone.

Before I start — I'd like to give a big hardy Happy Independence day to anyone that lives down here in the states.

But yes, the iEra staff has once again released the all too infamous July 4th shop. This year, it's been kind of decent but I'm going to give a general run through of each item and give you my thoughts on whether to buy it or not. This doesn't include hats, rather just the items.

Let's start from the left and go to the right.

$25,000 - Fourth of July Bow
    It's a slower Graalian bow but it does more damage (?) than it. It has a singular clip and reloads fairly fast. It's design, while not articulate, is what I would have hoped to expect for an item like this — with a great design that balances the colors of the flag without making it look like a carbon copy of the flag.

It gets a 7/10. I feel like this is an item the average Graalian could skip over and have no trouble, but if you like novelty items and a bow with a cool design (as there aren't many in the game) I'd say this would be worth it. Only downside is the price, but if you're willing to grind 4 hours of car missions to get it, then you do you.

$3000 - Fourth of July Glowstick
    It's a glowstick toy. Nothing much to it.

Gets a 5/10. While I do like toys and ganis in Graal Era, this just doesn't seem like one of them. I'd say go for it if you're a collector of sorts or you just enjoy these toys and because of the cheap price — but if not than this can be skipped.

$35000 - Fourth of July Staff
    Please, don't buy this. It's another staff that has a 1 healing ratio (1HP every 3 seconds) and it does 7 damage. If you truly are interested in a healing staff of this caliber, patience will either guide you to someone selling it for 1,000 - 1,700 tro inside of Trade Tables or you would have saved up enough by then to buy a Heart Staff or better. Especially at a rigorous price of 35,000 gralats, I don't think that is anything special and you can get similar items to this for less work and frankly with a better design imo.

The staff gets a 6/10. It's a working melee and fine for the average player who wants to spend this much on a healing melee but you can get a much better bang for your buck and your time compared to a 1 staff that costs 35k.

$6000 - Fourth of July Dagger
    It's a dagger. It does 7 damage and has the same effect as confusion gas. I think it's a pretty good starting dagger for new players who don't understand the concept of trading just quite yet and need something cool — but as I said, these items will end up back to the usual retail price in Trade Tables in I'd say maybe a month. Your better off using your gralats on something better than something you'll be able to buy off a 50-hour noob later.

The dagger gets a 6/10. At a whopping 7 damage it's not that special of a dagger and the confusion effect would actually make fighting people much more of a chore to do. It's design is cool but there are much better melees to get for a price comparable to this.

Alright people, here is my final verdict...
    7/10 - Fourth of July Bow
    6/10 - Fourth of July Dagger
    6/10 - Fourth of July Staff
    5/10 - Glowstick Toy

My overall rating is: 6/10
    I didn't mind this shop. Nothing good, nothing bad — more or less just average. To be fair though, I wasn't expecting an Independence Day shop to be released this year anyway. Besides the bow these items feel like nothing more than a novelty — something you can brag to your friends about having now until they all have it within the next week or so because of how the economy has shaped.

While I haven't been resolidified in this community for enough time to tell, I've heard from a lot of players and friends that many of the shops have just been those lately — and I feel like maybe some different kinds of items would spice things up and bring people to actually buy the items rather than sitting in the shop complaining about how "Graal is dead" and "everyone is so lazy." These things have actual effort put into them by the mere normal people doing them but it's just not the kind of stuff the community would want to even give a static appreciation to.

Anyways, yeah I hope this was informative.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    I know editing posts is a thing but I wanted to address this because I feel like I'm going to get a question on the scale of..

Why isn't this a video?
    And to that I say; Graal Era reviews and overlooks are probably the most bland, unoriginal and overabundant genre in the history of this game and combined with the not so supportive community I didn't wanna waste my time editing and putting effort into something that someone else, much bigger is going to make and attach all of the attention to.
    Last edited by Vance; 06-25-2021 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Oops. Doing some editing!

wow the items are so expensive...
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Development Team
    I'm just kinda sad they've forgotten about Canada Day in the past 2 years, but yeah it's nice stuff per usual.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Leveler
    ^^^^
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    I know editing posts is a thing but I wanted to address this because I feel like I'm going to get a question on the scale of..

Why isn't this a video?
    And to that I say; Graal Era reviews and overlooks are probably the most bland, unoriginal and overabundant genre in the history of this game and combined with the not so supportive community I didn't wanna waste my time editing and putting effort into something that someone else, much bigger is going to make and attach all of the attention to.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Ouch. That’s like half of my YouTube content lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepto* View Post
    Ouch. That’s like half of my YouTube content lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but the difference between your content and other's is that you provide commentary and your jokes hit pretty well. You go for a more laid back style of reviews which I prefer much more than text on a screen with no music and people taking 50 minutes to type "hi YouTube."

Thanks a lot for the nice review always love reading criticism like this because rather than just hating it is more constructive. Will take your thoughts into consideration!

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Thanks a lot for the nice review always love reading criticism like this because rather than just hating it is more constructive. Will take your thoughts into consideration!
    Glad you found it helpful.