Thread: Corrupt event admins

Corrupt event admins

So since it happens me a lot times and i asked admins i get kicked out of [DELETED] spar tournament cause (i dont take damage) calypso told me admins are not allowed to kick me when your ping is not over 350ms so now my question is why [DELETED] is allowed then to kick me out of spar tourney its something what shoulnt happen since i cant do anything that ms ping is 180-250 so i want that something happens against it like real rules what every player can see what admins are allowed too and not since its litteraly like every admin make their own rules and that shouldnt happen so i would be glad if you do something against it since its unfair against me cause im not that bad in spar and dont get kicked out of other spar tournaments

- - - Updated - - -

Did already a toonslab messgae but since it takes long until they answer i thought tell it the community too
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 07-07-2019 at 03:49 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    We can't discuss these sorts of issues targeting certain staff/players on the forums. You've already taken the proper actions towards your issue by submitting a toonslab ticket.
    Also, Calypso is not staff on Era so the rules on her server may differ from ours, though you do make a good point of having public rules for what staff can and cannot do during events.

Closed.

I saw. I conquered. I came.