Thread: My Sound’s Broken

My Sound’s Broken

While I was setting up my house to make it into a huge rave house, I realized that there was no sound coming from in-game. Both of my Sounds options were on in the options menu, and my phone’s volume was also up. I tried re-logging, and nothing happened. Re-installing the app also proved to be ineffective. I realize that era has a history of broken sound effects, but this appears to be on a different level.

How do I fix this inconvenient bug? Or has all sound been disabled for something? Need the info soon so I can continue setting up the rave house.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Not sure if this will help or not, but try going into options>lower your sound all the way down, and then after doing that higher it all the way back up>reconnect and then see if it works or not

My Sound’s Broken

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Not sure if this will help or not, but try going into options>lower your sound all the way down, and then after doing that higher it all the way back up>reconnect and then see if it works or not
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m sorry to say that it did not fix my sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

As far as I know I think it is something that the Developers (scripters) have been looking at (music wise but not this bug in specific). Not sure when exactly it will be solved unfortunately :/

I would maybe recommend installing/uninstalling?

If you just downloaded the app it could be that your game is still downloading some audio files I assume
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    If you just downloaded the app it could be that your game is still downloading some audio files I assume
    Nah fam, it was broken before I re-installed the app. Also, it just spontaneously had stopped working after like 3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me