Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bot Events

Event Coin Bot Events

Can yall (the developers) please fix bot events, there is literally like 8 different people hacking bot events, this has been a problem for over like 1 month, and still they haven't fixed them, yall need to start giving permanent ip bans, i understand yall are busy and have other stuff to do but bot events are not doable anymore there Infested with wall hackers/ glitch abusers/and much more. It seems like the devs don’t even care anymore, and if the devs dont care then i might as well quit since thats the one thing i actually enjoy about this game. Some solutions to fixing these wall hackers in race bots would be like making it where if you step out the level where you’re not allowed to you’ll be kicked out the event. Another idea is adding hidden check points where the player must pass in the race or the person who touched the medal won’t win and will just get kicked instead. Anyways please try and fix them, thanks.

Leveler
    Wow stealing my hidden check points idea Xp, smh.
    Haha, but honestly; are they noob or main accs?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    It was a good idea okay but, its a mixture of both, most are people using there main accounts and others are people using alt accounts

IP banning won’t do too much since vpns are everywhere and insanely easy to install and use these days. now a hardware ban, id love to see kids faces if they were to get hardware banned for hacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    IP banning won’t do too much since vpns are everywhere and insanely easy to install and use these days. now a hardware ban, id love to see kids faces if they were to get hardware banned for hacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Use Bluestacks and change your IMEI number.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Ever thought of raising the bot event prices for those who have had a history of hacking?

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Ever thought of raising the bot event prices for those who have had a history of hacking?

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Nah I got falsely jailed for hacking twice I wouldn’t want to pay more cuz of a corrupted admin & a weak system

That’s not your idea most racing games have checkpoints that way you can’t clip through levels or abuse glitches Mario Kart for example.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    That’s not your idea most racing games have checkpoints that way you can’t clip through levels or abuse glitches Mario Kart for example.
    Never played or heard of it, so how wouldn't it be? Regardless, the idea is adding it to Era.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Never played or heard of it, so how wouldn't it be? Regardless, the idea is adding it to Era.
    You have to be trolling you’ve never heard of Mario KART LOL