Thread: Improvements Plasma Corp - 2019 - :D

Red face Improvements Plasma Corp - 2019 - :D

These are my suggestions for plasma administrators:

Changing the location of the plasma corp seems to be narrow and unattractive

I suggest putting it on a distant island like the one you see now, where the boats are:

It also creates a plasma that can only be played alone, since the current one is made for gangs.

For example, this is a small place with 4 rooms, of which 2 in the background would serve for healing.
    It would have an entrance through which the bots enter.

and also the creation of a weapon that competes with the chemical gun.

I hope you like my suggestion

Less people would play plasma if it was put far away from spar complex & the start park + Junz is working on improving it

but what a good idea to occupy a building that is completely abandoned for the innovative plasma complex.

The problem is that they are still working on it but I doubt that happens.

in that building must put something the last time I remember that you could enter was for a search of hallowen there was left aside

I dont think this would be a good idea tbh, one of the reasons Italy is abandoned is due to it being far from start and getting back takes a while, Plasma Corp is in a perfect location between start and complex where it takes no time at all to go from those 3 areas.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    I dont think this would be a good idea tbh, one of the reasons Italy is abandoned is due to it being far from start and getting back takes a while, Plasma Corp is in a perfect location between start and complex where it takes no time at all to go from those 3 areas.
    Won't be moved due to the above reason ^

Does Plasma not have solo...? I've never really looked into it

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    These are my suggestions for plasma administrators:

Changing the location of the plasma corp seems to be narrow and unattractive

I suggest putting it on a distant island like the one you see now, where the boats are:

It also creates a plasma that can only be played alone, since the current one is made for gangs.

For example, this is a small place with 4 rooms, of which 2 in the background would serve for healing.
    It would have an entrance through which the bots enter.

and also the creation of a weapon that competes with the chemical gun.

I hope you like my suggestion
    Many people don’t want or want to made the staff remove the actual chemicals i really dont want another chemical gun there are alr many of them, also i think the first suggestion is useless (change the place of the plasma corp) but at the same time good cause you put a light on something, many house or zones are abbandoned.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eike_XIII View Post
    Many people don’t want or want to made the staff remove the actual chemicals i really dont want another chemical gun there are alr many of them, also i think the first suggestion is useless (change the place of the plasma corp) but at the same time good cause you put a light on something, many house or zones are abbandoned.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    It's a good reason why this place is strategic for people, but you must accept that it looks narrow and tight, at least you have to extend it

With respect to the weapon that competes with the chemical gun, I believe that it must have another projectile and way to shoot (not identical to the chemical gun) that manages to kill the people who have the chemical gun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Won't be moved due to the above reason ^
    Junz, will there be plasma where you play alone? (I mean that only one player can enter and fight in a small room)