Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LYK's Vision for Tomorrow

LYK's Vision for Tomorrow

I know that many developments of buildings and places in game require lots of work by admins and it takes too long with the lack of manpower for the development team.

However, part of the reason why players who can help in development are not joining the team may be because they are too busy to commit for the long term, had a bad conduct record to be trusted with admin powers or simply just not being noticed.

As such I propose a new way of developing - Player-Inducted Development (PID). Basically, this concept is that players who could do levels, gani, scripting whatnot can do their creations and then file an appeal for their creations to be implemented in the game. For the work, the players will decide on how much they want to sell to the game (in terms of gralats) and the game will buy one at the best deal to implement into the game as an update.

For example, if there's an open space on a piece of land in Southridge that a player felt could be made into a building cor aesthetic purposes, he could do the levels and necessary scripting, then appeal to have them implemented.

I know its kinda similar to Arte, but the difference is now that it extends to buildings for the development of gmap. It may or may not be shops or items for sale. For instance, if one dislikes the fountain at the start park, he or she could make one that looks better and appeal for its implementation.

The staff ultimately will decide if the creation will be implemented.

Afterall, its a community so if players play a part in the development of this shared space maybe it will look better than it is.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

i like

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    I need friends

Can't wait for your next "awesome" idea
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Can't wait for your next "awesome" idea
    I actually really like this one.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

this is actually a great idea! i hope it will be considered

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I know that many developments of buildings and places in game require lots of work by admins and it takes too long with the lack of manpower for the development team.

However, part of the reason why players who can help in development are not joining the team may be because they are too busy to commit for the long term, had a bad conduct record to be trusted with admin powers or simply just not being noticed.

As such I propose a new way of developing - Player-Inducted Development (PID). Basically, this concept is that players who could do levels, gani, scripting whatnot can do their creations and then file an appeal for their creations to be implemented in the game. For the work, the players will decide on how much they want to sell to the game (in terms of gralats) and the game will buy one at the best deal to implement into the game as an update.

For example, if there's an open space on a piece of land in Southridge that a player felt could be made into a building cor aesthetic purposes, he could do the levels and necessary scripting, then appeal to have them implemented.

I know its kinda similar to Arte, but the difference is now that it extends to buildings for the development of gmap. It may or may not be shops or items for sale. For instance, if one dislikes the fountain at the start park, he or she could make one that looks better and appeal for its implementation.

The staff ultimately will decide if the creation will be implemented.

Afterall, its a community so if players play a part in the development of this shared space maybe it will look better than it is.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Brilliant idea!

Leveler
    Seems neat!
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Good idea but doubt staff will do anything with it, they’re too lazy.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Soldier
    I like this idea. I think there's a lot of talented artists out there that can definitely contribute to making the game look much better.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    Good idea but doubt staff will do anything with it, they’re too lazy.
    Honestly if they are undermanned, doing this will help them be more efficient because there's more people contributing to the development and these admins do not have to do as much work as they otherwise would.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.