We all do many things in game. We talk, we chillout we pk we spar we base we work we fort.

Many a times we seek to do multiple stuff at a go, but we find it difficult to. Introducing Ripple Waves Broadcast.

This is the concept. Gang leaders and their members (if given the power) can send gang ripple wave broadcast messages. This message will be shown to members who are offline and/or offtag but are still In the gang. Those who are on tag and online will receive them to.

I strongly believe this will give more flexibility to players. Take for example, i got bored staying in base so i decide to go out and pk or chillout. So, I joined a PK/chillout gang. However, if the base gets raided, it will be difficult for leaders to keep looking at their member list to see whos offtag to PM them to set it back. So, this ripple waves broadcast will make it much easier for leaders to get offtags to set their tags back/convey information to offtaggers.

In another example, if I am a trader and while working I joined a digging gang. Suddenly someone in the trade gang wants to sell something i want or wants to buy something I have, and he uses the RWB to sendthis message and I received it. I can then head to where he is to trade and this opportunity will not be missed.

Take note that RWBs can also be recieved by players who are offline and this makes things easier for leaders to communicate with members who are offline (instead of having to PM each and every single one of them). For instance, If there's a new appoimtment of leadership, the leader can inform everyone through thr RWBs so those who are offline do not miss out.

Of course, i know some will abuse this RWB, so each and every player have the option to block RWBs, and this means that they will not receive the message.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk