Thread: :D :D :D Chemical gun: new modifications to reduce the LAG !!!!!!!

Cool :D :D :D Chemical gun: new modifications to reduce the LAG !!!!!!!

The chemical gun is a good weapon but it has its disadvantages, it turns out that it gives a lot of LAG

That's why I suggest removing its shine to avoid lag, as seen in the image:

(If the brightness is not what causes the LAG, modify the explosions)

I believe that chemical gun is powerful because it produces LAG and not because of its power.

if this happens I am sure that the chemical gun will not give so many problems

I also suggest doing it a bit slower when recharge so players can escape.

I recommend you see this: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Chemical-Guns
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 07-15-2019 at 04:00 AM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    That light effect doesn't actually produce any noticeable increase in lag than if it didn't exist with the bullet. It's only a gani, with one extra image drawn on it which doesn't make a difference.
    The reason for all the lag is all the explosions the chemical gun places onto the map.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    That light effect doesn't actually produce any noticeable increase in lag than if it didn't exist with the bullet. It's only a gani, with one extra image drawn on it which doesn't make a difference.
    The reason for all the lag is all the explosions the chemical gun places onto the map.
    This and im guessing that the animated fire effect after every bullet explosion adds up to the lag that it causes
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Anyway, you have to modify the chemical gun to avoid these problems, although I believe that the brightness of the projectiles is the cause.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 07-15-2019 at 03:58 AM.

FIX: Remove the damn CG and give a full refund.

It's not balanced

It discourages skill based PK around the streets

Often times explosions come out of nowhere

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today