Thread: Public rules

Public rules

Make in era public rules so everyone know what we are allowed for and what admins are allowed for like rules for events when the admin is allowed to kick you out of a event or what are the players are allowed to say and what not since its so dumb when the admin in the events can change the rules like in spar tourney or tts that would help a lot the players and the admins so pls think about my idea and i hope it will get added to era since it would make the game less rigged and more fair for the players thanks for reading my post

I agree rules should be more clear. Before implementing new rules they should announce it ingame and on forums then enforce it after a week or so

Events such as TTS may have multiple rules since some admins sort and heal when certain number of survivors left or etc, but i agree that there should be some list of era rules so everyone knows what exactly is allowed and what is not. For example, many people think that ifiling is illegal, and some dont know that they may be warned for glitch abusing(or pretending so)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Is it not clear enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Star* View Post
    Is it not clear enough?
    It isn’t when they keep changing them randomly