Thread: Suggestion: New super event, easy to do and fun!!!!!! - The genocidal traffickers

Uzi Dual Suggestion: New super event, easy to do and fun!!!!!! - The genocidal traffickers

Every Sunday for 2 hours at any time of the night, the prices of organs and parts of the human body will cost 20 or 10 times more:

This will cause people to take to the streets to kill everyone and be a city full of chaos.

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS EVENT SIMPLY CHANGE THE PRICE (X10 $ OR X20 $) for 2 hours and notify the players.

curiosity : this event will be similar to the movie "Purge"

I hope you like my suggestion

that the event is called "Day of massacre" would be great but ..... there are people who have a lot of organs and are used at the trading tables but it does not matter I want to see this in the game although it would be tedious for the admins to change the price once a week

Leveler
    Or just make a special part that could only be obtained in that time, and can be sold at anytime. Say it's an eyeball that is the special body part obtained during the time period. The eyeball would cost like 40-60 gralats or w/e for selling, but can be sold whenever. Otherwise it'd be weird with having the price of all change weekly and would probably mess with trades.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

This does sound pretty cool. However, the only bad thing is that if someone had saved up body parts for several years and they're active PK'ers, they are going to make some serious bank lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    This does sound pretty cool. However, the only bad thing is that if someone had saved up body parts for several years and they're active PK'ers, they are going to make some serious bank lol.
    was thinking the same thing, it would be cooler if a different item was gonna be recieved so that the players wiuldnt take advantage of the event
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I think the most important thing would be to have fun and earn fast money for 2 hours, as I said in my suggestion.

Newcomer
    I like it

Development Team
    Should be a weekend special, like how some RPG MMO's do the "extra weekend experience" type thing.

Anyhow, neat idea.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Should be a weekend special, like how some RPG MMO's do the "extra weekend experience" type thing.

Anyhow, neat idea.
    Yes, but the administrators do not make this event, knowing how easy it is, because only the price of the organs is changing.