Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lets Be Honest

Lets Be Honest

Lets be honest this game is going to die a slow death. Witch is a huge shame. This is a cool concept free game that has in game events, a community, different activity’s, and a tons more. But its never going to go anywhere without advertising and that’s obviously not happening anytime soon and if they even decide to it will be to late.Forget a playerbase if people don’t even know this game exists.. I want this game to live and have a server filled with more than 1k players but these things need to be happen before that even happens.

1. Advertise
    2. Stop hiring kids for admins
    3. Add more content
    4. Fix lag issues
    5. Get more staff that matter
    (pay devs eventually?)

With this in mind and all these issues I am not faithful, I am sorry for being blunt but it’s true, the management team is mostly( Not all I know there are some awesome people who are trying super hard to keep this game up) kids who can’t focus and get this game back up. What I am trying to say is, era is doomed without advertising and I don’t think the management are in a state to make the sacrifice. I check back in every so often to see how its going but this isn’t something I am always on so if I don’t respond back for a while I apologize. If this thread is taken down idc. When this game dies I recommend picking up “Destiny 2” its fun and is becoming free so thanks for reading this and have a good night.

It’s sad that whoever the hell runs this game anymore doesn’t seem to care. I don’t see why.. So much wasted potential..
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Imagine Graal reaching his 10th birthday and continuing after that would be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    Lets be honest this game is going to die a slow death. Witch is a huge shame. This is a cool concept free game that has in game events, a community, different activity’s, and a tons more. But its never going to go anywhere without advertising and that’s obviously not happening anytime soon and if they even decide to it will be to late.Forget a playerbase if people don’t even know this game exists.. I want this game to live and have a server filled with more than 1k players but these things need to be happen before that even happens.

1. Advertise
    2. Stop hiring kids for admins
    3. Add more content
    4. Fix lag issues
    5. Get more staff that matter
    (pay devs eventually?)

With this in mind and all these issues I am not faithful, I am sorry for being blunt but it’s true, the management team is mostly( Not all I know there are some awesome people who are trying super hard to keep this game up) kids who can’t focus and get this game back up. What I am trying to say is, era is doomed without advertising and I don’t think the management are in a state to make the sacrifice. I check back in every so often to see how its going but this isn’t something I am always on so if I don’t respond back for a while I apologize. If this thread is taken down idc. When this game dies I recommend picking up “Destiny 2” its fun and is becoming free so thanks for reading this and have a good night.
    call of duty mobile releases globally soon also

Most of these would be resolved if the server administrators would be more open with the community and wouldn't actively censor those who want a open flow of conversation between the community and the admins.

That and upgrade the servers kthx the screen freezes every 3 seconds

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Related to Players
    Unfortunately none of these are visible in the near future because the management for iEra has been really lacking as of late. Doesn't mean they're impossible though.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    Imagine Graal reaching his 10th birthday and continuing after that would be the best.
    Graal was first made in around 1998 :V

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Graal was first made in around 1998 :V
    I think they're referring to iEra.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Unfortunately none of these are visible in the near future because the management for iEra has been really lacking as of late. Doesn't mean they're impossible though.
    True but its not snk anymore most of the staff gave up and don’t even care anymore. The current manager in my opinion should be replaced he/she isn’t using this game for a profit probably more for a hobby and does not care about the state of the game or the players. I would love for era to get back up but its a very slim chance

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    True but its not snk anymore most of the staff gave up and don’t even care anymore. The current manager in my opinion should be replaced he/she isn’t using this game for a profit probably more for a hobby and does not care about the state of the game or the players. I would love for era to get back up but its a very slim chance
    I’ll disagree, our manager has been working very hard with all of us. Ever since he came in he has been doing an outstanding job at trying to fix issues the game previously had. But like I said before that of course takes time, games can’t be fixed from one day to the other, and people fail to realize that.