Lets be honest this game is going to die a slow death. Witch is a huge shame. This is a cool concept free game that has in game events, a community, different activity’s, and a tons more. But its never going to go anywhere without advertising and that’s obviously not happening anytime soon and if they even decide to it will be to late.Forget a playerbase if people don’t even know this game exists.. I want this game to live and have a server filled with more than 1k players but these things need to be happen before that even happens.

1. Advertise
2. Stop hiring kids for admins
3. Add more content
4. Fix lag issues
5. Get more staff that matter
(pay devs eventually?)

With this in mind and all these issues I am not faithful, I am sorry for being blunt but it’s true, the management team is mostly( Not all I know there are some awesome people who are trying super hard to keep this game up) kids who can’t focus and get this game back up. What I am trying to say is, era is doomed without advertising and I don’t think the management are in a state to make the sacrifice. I check back in every so often to see how its going but this isn’t something I am always on so if I don’t respond back for a while I apologize. If this thread is taken down idc. When this game dies I recommend picking up “Destiny 2” its fun and is becoming free so thanks for reading this and have a good night.