Thread: Attention high admins i need assistance

Attention high admins i need assistance

So i got banned from events temporarily for toxicity and i alrdy submit tickets and idk how long temporarily is and all the astro admins online ignore my pms abt it and toonslab support website is so useless so if anyone could tell me how long a temp ban is that'd be great. its alrdy been 10 days/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yaboirobb View Post
    So i got banned from events temporarily for toxicity and i alrdy submit tickets and idk how long temporarily is and all the astro admins online ignore my pms abt it and toonslab support website is so useless so if anyone could tell me how long a temp ban is that'd be great. its alrdy been 10 days/
    And literally all i said was #Women Shouldnt be allowed to host, i dont understand how thats being toxic and idk how that offended anyone that was just a joke sorry if i made you cry but you should let me back into the event house

Levels Team
    "All i said was #Women Shouldnt be allowed to host, i don't understand how thats being toxic."

"That was just a joke sorry if i made you cry."

HMMMMM 0% toxic clearly

Quote Originally Posted by yaboirobb View Post
    so i got banned from events temporarily for toxicity and i alrdy submit tickets and idk how long temporarily is and all the astro admins online ignore my pms abt it and toonslab support website is so useless so if anyone could tell me how long a temp ban is that'd be great. Its alrdy been 10 days/

- - - updated - - -

and literally all i said was #women shouldnt be allowed to host, i dont understand how thats being toxic and idk how that offended anyone that was just a joke sorry if i made you cry but you should let me back into the event house
    temporary ban? That's not enough.

You need to be perma-banned, account reset, unlinked.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banning players from events for this behavior is ridiculous. Only support the ban when the player is hacking or abusing a glitch

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    We can't do anything about this here on the forums, nor is this a place to discuss it.
    Closed.

I saw. I conquered. I came.