Thread: Aero Bail

Aero Bail

I thought of a new concept of helping to reduce the amount of "falsely jailed" threads. Basically, once a player has been jailed for a crime, they can have the option to be bailed. Which means say if I am falsely jailed because of using public wifi, I can pay a bail of 10,000 gralats if I have that amount before i was jailed. Immediately, i will be released while the case will automatically submit a ticket to toonslab for review by admins.

If after the review I was found to be innocent, my aero bail of 10k gralats will be returned to me and I will be released.

If I am however found to be guilty of the crime, I will be jailed for twice the amount of time I previously incurred and lose my bail of 10k gralats. The 10k gralats can then be given to all players online at that time (if 1k players on everyone gets 10 gralats for example)

Hipefully this will reduce the amount of complaints of "falsely jailed for nothing", "submitted 1.1 million tickets to toonslab but got no reply" "admins not doing their job" BLABLABALABLABA threads on false jails.

Players can only be bailed once. For more swrious offences such as hacking, bail may not be offered.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LYK08; 07-21-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Let's reward the bourgeoisie