Thread: Upload Suspension

Newcomer

Upload Suspension

Hi,

Is the team too naïve to give a viable explanation toward disapproved uploads, or is this enough?

"Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that you have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.. You have also been banned from uploading any graphics for 48 hours for this reason.."

Sure is an ignorant statement.
    "Your upload has been disapproved because of: …Well we can't be asked to reference the written instruction, so we'll give you this instead."
    "a broken rule or something of that nature.."

All it is, is a white version of my current body.

Can someone at least reference these rules and regulations to me? Thanks.

dw.png
    No, I obviously did not upload this file. This is for personal confidentiality.
    Last edited by dos; 07-22-2019 at 01:24 AM.

Leveler
    They are set with certain reasons for denying a file. That is one reason that they can select for disapproving a file. It surely was not typed out by a staff member.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They are set with certain reasons for denying a file. That is one reason that they can select for disapproving a file. It surely was not typed out by a staff member.
    Are those reasons confidential? I've gotten before where they gave me an actual constructive response. What's the difference here?

I understand that it was a bot, but come up with a new player-friendly system since you're really going to restrict uploading for me(48 hours) without a given reason. It's sad that I have to attempt to correct something so simple before it's recognized by the team.

I've helped a player before regarding the "bad file" part it just means that your file makes certain user crash (no clue how) and it gets denied for that. A solution is just re-exporting the file from any program should help
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I've helped a player before regarding the "bad file" part it just means that your file makes certain user crash (no clue how) and it gets denied for that. A solution is just re-exporting the file from any program should help
    Oh! Great. So in that case is it picked up by the server or by an admin?