Thread: What's the point of creating monotonous, generic quests?

What's the point of creating monotonous, generic quests?

than challenging or fun quests

i.e Uncle Sam quest

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Other than things that actually require pking, I don't think there are any really challenging things to do for a quest. Bosses you can spam because there's no death penalty oftentimes and mazes can be brute forced. The hardest thing we've had to my memory is snow mountain.

These generic quests promote other jobs that often go overlooked like fishing and flower picking.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

The good ol snow mountain days yeahhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Other than things that actually require pking, I don't think there are any really challenging things to do for a quest. Bosses you can spam because there's no death penalty oftentimes and mazes can be brute forced. The hardest thing we've had to my memory is snow mountain.

These generic quests promote other jobs that often go overlooked like fishing and flower picking.
    I'm not sure how others feel but I'm tired of doing jobs as a "quest" or another maze with blind effect.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I'm not sure how others feel but I'm tired of doing jobs as a "quest" or another maze with blind effect.
    Then what do you want from them?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Newcomer
    *inserts 2011 xmas box factory quest*