Thread: Some ideas i made for graal era

Some ideas i made for graal era

-Add a watch ad and get 50 gralats sistem,maybe to help the server maintence and because some jobs are boring and repetitive,for example pizzas and in the other jobs you lose more than you spend,fishing when low level,digging,mining when low level ,picking flowers and smashing grapes are just sloooow works so u lose time,yeah,taxi missions exist but you can fail the mission if u leave the car,log off or dying so u can lose your time trying to work,so graalians can get easly gralats by watching ads and give money to uh...whoever owns graal games..toonslab? to help the server or spend it on ads to attract more people to the game

-pets that can companion you,the same pets from your house,is just cosmetic,they just follow you and if you stay,they'll start to walk around you and the pet dissapears if you die without having revive,if you go to spar/events/plasma/bases because too much players with pets in a same place can lag the game

-roll dodge,like enter the gungeon dodge,the dodge button replaces the guide button,that button that appears next to the items sloth,when u roll can't shoot,you're invencible at the start and the middle of the roll,but not when u land so u have like two or three invulnerability frames and one vulnerabilty(like enter the gungeon) frame and a 2 (or 3) secods cooldown,can't roll when using heavy weapons like minigun,ion minigun,chem,m60,the other gun that shoots like the m60,all the weapons that shoot explosive projectiles and maybe shotguns

-make shotguns shoot a burst of bullets like the m16 that cost 55k from the aimpoint island instead of a ")" like wall of bullets

i forget to say "what do you guys think about my ideas?"

so..

What do you guys think about my ideas?

Forum staff or In-Game staff can't do anything for Add's. "Watch An Add For Graalats" or "Complete Offers For Graalats" already happened before.

Also i dont think the Gun's you said will happen. This is absurd.