Thread: An Idea

An Idea

I have learned that another main problem is the lack of content. This isn’t a surprise to me because most admins don’t get paid and focus on other stuff. My idea is if instead graal puts job applications on legitimate sites and highers young programmers to help design and create the content. Why younger programmers? Well you wouldn’t have to pay them and it would be experience that they could use as a reference for a future job/college. I don’t know if anyone has already said this and if they have I apologize. If this couldn’t work please tell me why as I am interested. Sorry if this already was an idea.

Newcomer
    If a professional programmer saw Graal's outdated development tools, they'd probably puke. I don't believe that Toonslab would be interested enough for internships, since it really isn't a corporation like many think of it. These developers would need to learn the entire system, and if they don't like Graal as a game, there's no chance.

I don't mean to be a downer, just giving feedback from my experiences of development. Pay shouldn't be a next step until Graal actually gets organized. Only the current administrators can come up with those decisions... which doesn't seem probable anymore.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    Why younger programmers? Well you wouldn’t have to pay them..l
    No, that's called child labor.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    I have learned that another main problem is the lack of content. This isn’t a surprise to me because most admins don’t get paid and focus on other stuff. My idea is if instead graal puts job applications on legitimate sites and highers young programmers to help design and create the content. Why younger programmers? Well you wouldn’t have to pay them and it would be experience that they could use as a reference for a future job/college. I don’t know if anyone has already said this and if they have I apologize. If this couldn’t work please tell me why as I am interested. Sorry if this already was an idea.
    I don’t think that right now a main problem is “not enough content.” We released summer shop, weekly shop, gangpoint system, 4th of July mini quest, Doll shop. All within a couple of weeks. Bigger projects would of course take more time. Huge games take years to be completed, (that’s with a huge team) and at this point we are trying really hard to stop recycling stuff like the “kill this spawnable enemy get this weapon.”

Making something new takes a while, and sometimes finding people is a hard task. We have to come up with ideas, organizing it, making scripting for it as well as materials. And all of it takes its due time. Wud we start throwing content just for the sake of releasing new stuff then we will release stuff that has no value to the game and its players. Quality over quantity