Thread: Cripple Cannon buff please

Cripple Cannon buff please

I was high, and I uh, bought Cripple Cannon, so uh. Buff the gun, 75 ec for a novelty gun... HMMMM... deserves at least for damage, with a slower ammo regen, or less clip. Either one works, it'll force the player to make smarter plays and all, and yeah, I was high when I bought it, I didn't buy it intentionally.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, the gun costs 75 ec. The guns description has "Novelty Item", but it would be nice to have an extra function besides the two current modes (Blue and Green). The damage output isn't enough, there hit registry and the damage delay, no point in having a fast rate of fire with the Cripple Cannon if you can only output around 1-2 hits with a full wall. It may be a cool "toy" to show off. But it just doesn't seem fair. A little damage buff, or a new mode that would make the item somewhat "beneficial" would make it seem worth the 75 ecs.

You see that’s why drugs are bad

I'll admit it, the CC is good against the beginning - average sparrer. But once the player sharpens up, and becomes better the player will realize how easy it is to dodge the "bullets" the cripple cannon shoots. In MY opinion, slower firerate, with more damage would be better. But, an increased ammo regen would be the most beneficial, a lower damage output wouldn't matter, because the CC user would just have to dodge and stage shots to wall the enemy. The CC basically has no other purpose, it's practically only good for spar. But, how can I fight a weapon description? It literally says "Novelty Item..." Well, it would be nice to get a melee function from the CC at least, people think of it as "The Megaman Buster", however, how does it represent the Megaman Buster at all? Even Era PC made the "Evil Buster" and "Hero Buster." These weapons are actually useful and can be used for spar and casual PK. I just think Cripple Cannon deserves a little light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    You see that’s why drugs are bad
    Hey man, it's worth it in the end, a shorter life span, for a short happy moment.

Tbh I think a knockback Bluff would be enough. I think back in 2015-16 the blue mode had a 25%chance for knocking back the opponent and green one 50%
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Tbh I think a knockback Bluff would be enough. I think back in 2015-16 the blue mode had a 25%chance for knocking back the opponent and green one 50%
    Yeah, back then everyone hated it. But, NOW, it's like a tickle gun.

- - - Updated - - -

By everyone, I mean the people who didn't have CC, of course the user would laugh and say, "**** you noob." Or whatever.

Development Team
    The spam and knockback make up for the low damage
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The spam and knockback make up for the low damage
    Again, the spam is pointless, when only 1-2 bullets will actually register, due to the damage delay.

The knockback is pretty small too, it usually doesn't happen that often anymore. It takes me a solid 3-5 walls to get one knockback.