Thread: Prisoner's Concierge

Post Prisoner's Concierge

Can we have a building near start park that has information of everyone who's jailed and their reasons. The bulding will have information such as statistics for different number of offences, prioners etc

There will also be a communication kiosk for players to send message to different players who are jailed and those in jail will be able to see them.

I believe this will help to reduce the unfair jailing as it will be scrutinised by the public, so if the reason for my jailing is questionable the public would be witness to it.

We can also use the building to communicate with the prisoners and convey our disapproval of their actions so they feel less inclined to do it again.

There should also be a jailbird hall of fame in the building with statues of players with the most number of jail time and their offences. As much as we would like to recognise pkers for their pks, we should also recognise prisoners for their jail time.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we have a building near start park that has information of everyone who's jailed and their reasons. The bulding will have information such as statistics for different number of offences, prioners etc

There will also be a communication kiosk for players to send message to different players who are jailed and those in jail will be able to see them.

I believe this will help to reduce the unfair jailing as it will be scrutinised by the public, so if the reason for my jailing is questionable the public would be witness to it.

We can also use the building to communicate with the prisoners and convey our disapproval of their actions so they feel less inclined to do it again.

There should also be a jailbird hall of fame in the building with statues of players with the most number of jail time and their offences. As much as we would like to recognise pkers for their pks, we should also recognise prisoners for their jail time.
    Won't be implemented.
    Illogical, as something cannot be scrutinised appropriately by someone who doesn't know the context behind said jail.