The gang coin system is a very, VERY extraordinary idea to begin with, don’t get me wrong. With that said, please do not think I’m bashing on it. The problems I’ve seen since the three days its been out is quite ridiculous considering from what I’ve been told by PR is that,”We do not currently have rules for gang coins yet.”... The problem with this, from what I’ve seem, is that I’ve seen people boosting off each other inside bases such as Gangster Zone, Guerre, and even Neo Zone. With that, theres also the 20 coins you earn by taking the flag, which shouldn’t even be a thing.. A single gang member can go off tag for the others to take the flag, and let everyone else in the original gang to take the flag, letting everyone else get the GC. Another problem arising, the fact that there are no competitive gangs are willing to recruit or open spots for others. There are ten bases. A max of 250 people at a time can be earning the 130 GC from sitting within the base (not including those that have ranks and are usually offline or bases controlling two bases at once).

Of that, my main issues are:
•20 GC obtained from taking the base.

•Boosting kills within bases to earn GC.

p.s.
450 as a GC cap seems perfect, I completely recommend that as the cap. As long as the GC caps contain:
300 kills (300 GC)
75 minutes controlling a base (150 GC)

Thank you )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk