Thread: Sentence appeal

Sentence appeal

Can we have a kiosk at every hospital for us to look at the profiles of people jailed?

The sentence appeal works like this:

It could only be for appeal for harsher sentences. For the appeal to work, the public will have to pay in total of 50k gralats (via voluntary contribution) to multiply the jail time of a player by 2. To multiply it futher, players have to pay 75k gralats in total (to multiply by 3 or more).

Say for example, a person is jailed for hacking for 5 hours. Because of the damagae done, 50 players are unhappy with him and want a harsher sentence so each pays 1k gralats (contributing a total of 50k gralats). The jail time for that person will be multiplied by 2 to 10 hours.

This multuplier can go on and on and there would not be a cap.

Say an unpopular player is jailed 10 hours, after 14 cycles of multiplication, his total jail time would be increased to 140 hours. The public would havw to pay 50k ×75k(9) gralats for this to happen.

I know this is likely to make those who have been jailed quit, but if they could it would make the community so much less toxic and safe. If they quit,it may be a good thing for the community.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Do you expect at least one of your ideas to be implemented into graal?

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we have a kiosk at every hospital for us to look at the profiles of people jailed?

The sentence appeal works like this:

It could only be for appeal for harsher sentences. For the appeal to work, the public will have to pay in total of 50k gralats (via voluntary contribution) to multiply the jail time of a player by 2. To multiply it futher, players have to pay 75k gralats in total (to multiply by 3 or more).

Say for example, a person is jailed for hacking for 5 hours. Because of the damagae done, 50 players are unhappy with him and want a harsher sentence so each pays 1k gralats (contributing a total of 50k gralats). The jail time for that person will be multiplied by 2 to 10 hours.

This multuplier can go on and on and there would not be a cap.

Say an unpopular player is jailed 10 hours, after 14 cycles of multiplication, his total jail time would be increased to 140 hours. The public would havw to pay 50k ×75k(9) gralats for this to happen.

I know this is likely to make those who have been jailed quit, but if they could it would make the community so much less toxic and safe. If they quit,it may be a good thing for the community.

I hope this is a joke, bails will never be a thing. If they were jailed for hacking in the first place, I’m more than sure they would end up cheating their way out of the jail in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    I hope this is a joke, bails will never be a thing. If they were jailed for hacking in the first place, I’m more than sure they would end up cheating their way out of the jail in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This aint no bail

Ah sh*t, here we go again
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Ah sh*t, here we go again
    Ooo under this system, I wouldnt mind paying for you to do more time

Soldier
    I'm not really sure why this would ever be necessary. The severity of the punishment is ultimately up to the staff and I don't think players having the ability to add to someone's jail time makes sense.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.