Thread: Lag

Lag

attention fellow players and possible admins. I have concerns and fellow players have also experienced this issue. But recently its gotten much worse. So I bet you know what I'm talking about. It's lag and specifically the constant lag spikes that occur. And it occurs so much ruining basing as far as I can see. Let me explain. Let's say your trying to take a base right and your fighting some people then all of a sudden game freezes for a few seconds and boom a whole wall of bullets comes at you and kills you and you can't run away or anything. This ruins the game because most killed in crowded bases are caused by lag spikes. I feel like the game wouldn't be as annoying if this issue were fixed in some way. And I have reason to believe it's the server because it happens to multiple people it couldn't just be that we are all running on toaster phones. So in conclusion please fix this thanks.
    Here is a link to demonstrate it btw https://youtu.be/yRLNu30d4y8

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

From my experience when the event of surging bullets occur it's individual lag. You can usually tell if it's server lag when other players still interact with you but equipping items, entering doors, reloading guns and etc. don't function properly at all.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Screenfrreezes are the worst, I feel you.

Usually, freeing up space can help.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".