Thread: Issues of hosting event

Event Coin Issues of hosting event

As you can see nowadays hosting of events are getting lesser and lesser, but yes is good that new admins are keep on showing up and many reporting and uploading files have became faster than before. However, I have seen some of them rarely touches event after one host only. I know criticism can hurts the admins feeling, thoughts and may scared to host the another events. Now lets us be honest, if without criticism would you actually knows your mistakes of how to host the event? Perhaps I don't think so as I learned most of my mistakes through criticism and what makes me and you all, who are reading this forum, so successful today, isn't it? I know hosting event isn't part of PRs job but then who will host for the players? SFX? Dev? SPR/PRA/PRM? GFX? no they have their own important role to keep the game running so left who can actually make us, the players, happy is you all, Player Relations Team members. Again, I don't want to cause any further chaos but I really hope the Event House can run daily which can be fair towards the AU, EU and the NA players. Thanks for reading and I hope there can be changes in the future.
    来玩王者荣耀呗,就看你份上就带你飞一把!

"Come and play with me Wang Zhe Rong Yao, see as you as my friend, i will carry you"

用这个QR Code来玩呗!
    Use this QR code to play!

Any admin who gets upset over players criticism or rage is a ***** and need to resign
    Last edited by Minho; 08-03-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Most admins today have the mind of a 10 year old kid.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by AE... View Post
    As you can see nowadays hosting of events are getting lesser and lesser, but yes is good that new admins are keep on showing up and many reporting and uploading files have became faster than before. However, I have seen some of them rarely touches event after one host only. I know criticism can hurts the admins feeling, thoughts and may scared to host the another events. Now lets us be honest, if without criticism would you actually knows your mistakes of how to host the event? Perhaps I don't think so as I learned most of my mistakes through criticism and what makes me and you all, who are reading this forum, so successful today, isn't it? I know hosting event isn't part of PRs job but then who will host for the players? SFX? Dev? SPR/PRA/PRM? GFX? no they have their own important role to keep the game running so left who can actually make us, the players, happy is you all, Player Relations Team members. Again, I don't want to cause any further chaos but I really hope the Event House can run daily which can be fair towards the AU, EU and the NA players. Thanks for reading and I hope there can be changes in the future.
    I have been working on a system to fix this issue. It will be implemented soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Most admins today have the mind of a 10 year old kid.
    That's just a reflection of a whole country's being.