Thread: Friend can't post

Friend can't post

My friend isn't able to message players, reply, or post anything on the forums. I assume it is because he didn't get the forum verification email. All he can do is view posts.

What's his account name?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    What's his account name?
    His name is mEaT eAtEr, I was going to give him this account and request a name change and use a different account, but I guess that wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by BanditQ View Post
    His name is mEaT eAtEr, I was going to give him this account and request a name change and use a different account, but I guess that wouldn't work.
    His account is waiting for the email verification tell him to check his spam mail if it's not in his main inbox & have the verification link resent if possible. If ever it doesn't work still tell me maybe we can manually make him a registered user.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

His account is waiting for the email verification tell him to check his spam mail if it's not in his main inbox & have the verification link resent if possible. If ever it doesn't work still tell me maybe we can manually make him a registered user.
    My friend said he checked everything, it wasn't sent to his email, as well, he doesn't know how to re-send the verification email.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend said he checked everything, it wasn't sent to his email, as well, he doesn't know how to re-send the verification email.
    My friend said he made a new email, changed his forum email to the new email. And it said that the verification email was sent, but he still did not receive the email.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend said he made a new email, changed his forum email to the new email. And it said that the verification email was sent, but he still did not receive the email.
    Try this link http://www.era-go.com/forum/register...o=requestemail
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

My friend says that he is still not getting the verification email.