Thread: Gun Info Center

Levels Team

Unhappy Gun Info Center

The "Gun Info Center" building lasted a long time under construction and was now replaced by the gang coins building.
    I would love administrators give some information about the future of this building like Where will it be now? Will it be canceled or will they continue working on it?

Since I realized the existence of this I was waiting a long time, I really wish that the project has not died.
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

that building was abandoned as 3 years I doubt that this project is still standing or I'm wrong

We thought of it as a great place to put it because it was kind of in the center of everything. Next to start, and the outside of the building almost matched the interior perfectly. Since the building has been under construction for three years and there wasn't any sign of development with it at all, that's why we replaced it with the gang coin shop. Now say for example we do end up releasing a gun info center in the future, we'll most likely relocate it to a new location than originally planned before.

For those of you wondering if the project is abandoned, I'm not 100% certain. However, there's no need to worry because even if we did decide to release a gun info center in the future, it would most likely just be moved to a different location.

Levels Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    We thought of it as a great place to put it because it was kind of in the center of everything. Next to start, and the outside of the building almost matched the interior perfectly. Since the building has been under construction for three years and there wasn't any sign of development with it at all, that's why we replaced it with the gang coin shop. Now say for example we do end up releasing a gun info center in the future, we'll most likely relocate it to a new location than originally planned before.

For those of you wondering if the project is abandoned, I'm not 100% certain. However, there's no need to worry because even if we did decide to release a gun info center in the future, it would most likely just be moved to a different location.

Well, I hope (if it was canceled), that someday someone will return to work on the project.
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa