Thread: Fix Complex’s ping spar.

Fix Complex’s ping spar.

With the amount of people using VPN lately to gain wins this is at an all-time high need of being fixed. The place currently says that it’ll kick you if your ping goes above 350ms but its currently not working and it wont kick you if the case is such. Tried asking staff about it, but it has been broken for nearly a year now.

In addition to fixing it, update it and improve it. 350ms is to high as most people who use VPN have a ping between 150-350ms and not greater than that.

I understand that people get lag-spikes and even if their ping is usually under the 100s it might go up to 500 and such, but there is an easy fix to this as well:

Make the system measure your ping 4-5 times every second (the more times per second the better) and then average that out. This will give you a closer-to-truth ping of the player totally cancelling out the lag-spike factor. This addition will also allow you to bring the limit of 350ms down to 200ms averaged. E.g. Lets say that in that second i get 4 pings measuring 80, 97, 78 and then i get a lag spike for 450ms, that still gives me an average of 177ms which would be within the range allowed.

Please fix this asap. This is the only game i’ve played where having a good connection and a lower ping can actually be bad for you.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Please fix this asap. This is the only game i’ve played where having a good connection and a lower ping can actually be bad for you.
    You can't be serious, can you?

Also VPN for Graal? Just play a different game then.

They will never come up with an update that actually solves the lag crisis. That's how management works.

False jails will skyrocket, trust me.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

The ping room in MPX doesn't work either lol I once tried it by using a cheap Free VPN on my Trader Acc and my ping was like 700 and I still didn't got kicked
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite