Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GST 2019 Reschedule

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAndTheBoys View Post
    Are you being fr right now? Changing the date FIVE days before GST? How is that even correct? We know its a game but we’ve all spent a decent amount of time playing it and getting ready for the tournament; I’m not just gonna accept it and make that time I spent a waste.
    It’s not the staff’s fault that you weren’t prepared for this to happen. Also five days is more than enough time to reschedule anyways.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    It’s not the staff’s fault that you weren’t prepared for this to happen. Also five days is more than enough time to reschedule anyways.
    You must work at McDonalds or something because people scheduled trips, job interviews, college interviews for this date. I’m not speaking for myself, good luck trying to play a GST with 9 teams in it.
    It’s ridiculous you’re defending their point just because your team can make it. The change of date is pointless just because there’s not a flag with Ego’s face in it.

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    While they said the date was subjected to be changed, it’s still the staffs fault for causing this since gst should’ve been planned way more in advance (As it has every other year). Not everyone is still in middle school and able to be free on a random weekend unless they are given 3 weeks- a month heads up. Instead of changing the date to the 17th I recommend it be either pushed back further or keep it the 10th or were gonna be seeing a 8 team gst.

Even if most staff are busy with other game problems it just doesn’t make sense to me how you completely put off the biggest contest the game has

We aren’t just defending ourselves and our own teams. Even though it’s a competitive event you need to put yourself in someone else’s place and realize that it would suck if you spent a whole year expecting to participate and then you can’t because of a last minute change. I’m sure most people were asking about updates on the status of GST days ago and got no response. I start school August 12 and was hoping to put GST behind me but that won’t be the case anymore. Just something to keep in mind for the future. A finalized date should be out there weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    We aren’t just defending ourselves and our own teams. Even though it’s a competitive event you need to put yourself in someone else’s place and realize that it would suck if you spent a whole year expecting to participate and then you can’t because of a last minute change. I’m sure most people were asking about updates on the status of GST days ago and got no response. I start school August 12 and was hoping to put GST behind me but that won’t be the case anymore. Just something to keep in mind for the future. A finalized date should be out there weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
    I agree and in behalf of tryharderr to.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAndTheBoys View Post
    You must work at McDonalds or something because people scheduled trips, job interviews, college interviews for this date. I’m not speaking for myself, good luck trying to play a GST with 9 teams in it.
    It’s ridiculous you’re defending their point just because your team can make it. The change of date is pointless just because there’s not a flag with Ego’s face in it.
    I waitress at a restaurant — If you have something job/college related planned for that date, maybe you should be focused on that rather than a tournament in a game with no value outside of it.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Keep the gst on the 10th. The staff announced it would most likely be on the 10th so thats what everybody planned for. If 4 gangs can’t play then why even host the event? As knuckles mentioned, forget the flags what matters most is the actual tournamen
    "Most likely"
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin