Thread: Shop Previews

Related to Players

Shop Previews

An option to preview items that you're about to buy before you actually buy them.

This is so players that buy things like swords and staffs purely for cosmetic reasons don't end up wasting a bunch gralats on an item that they deem "ugly" or "unappealing."

I've seen many people disappointed with an item solely because of the fact that it didn't look the way they expected compared to the way it looks on the item image and I think this would help players make sure they buy items they 100% will enjoy.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Just ask somebody who already has the item or check Youtube to see if there's an item showcase.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Just ask somebody who already has the item or check Youtube to see if there's an item showcase.
    Not an efficient solution. Many people don't review every single item and/or in the case of the weekly shop, don't have enough time to make a clear decision.
    Last edited by Vance; 06-25-2021 at 07:44 AM. Reason: The reason for editing is inspiring. It fills you with DETERMINATION.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I think its a great idea, it should be done by adding a button that say “Preview” on a GUI that shows different options like “Preview Attack”, “Preview Special Ability”, “Preview Reload”, and adding a character in that GUI that shows (when tapped) 3 different directions for the character (0/1/2/3) while holding the weapon, attacking or reloading a gun.

Should be taken into consideration.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Having a GIF of the attack might make things easier, in my opinion.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".