Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GST 2019 - Schedule, brackets, and more

Me and my team Ascend all viewed the brackets about 2 hours ago when it said Final brackets were, Freeze got a free round whilst Tryharderr would Be versus us since Freeze got 1st place last year and if anyone deserves it, it would be them. The brackets you posted a few hours ago made more sense than the ones you just reverted to. Hope this might be able to change your mind, ultimately it was the most fair bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by iZap View Post
    Me and my team Ascend all viewed the brackets about 2 hours ago when it said Final brackets were, Freeze got a free round whilst Tryharderr would Be versus us since Freeze got 1st place last year and if anyone deserves it, it would be them. The brackets you posted a few hours ago made more sense than the ones you just reverted to. Hope this might be able to change your mind, ultimately it was the most fair bracket.
    About a week ago the brackets showed that Freeze would play tkerhS. Then soon after, Jeff said Pivot Master would be replacing tkerhS, meaning they would play Freeze. Can’t change up the brackets two days before GST. The one from a few hours ago was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Brussard View Post
    About a week ago the brackets showed that Freeze would play tkerhS. Then soon after, Jeff said Pivot Master would be replacing tkerhS, meaning they would play Freeze. Can’t change up the brackets two days before GST. The one from a few hours ago was a mistake.
    Exactly
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Development Team
    So, who won?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    So, who won?
    Unlucky
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Hai.

I watched some of the matches with the VOD on Twitch. From what I saw the event went pretty well running at about 3 and a half hours. Great job to the staff who contributed their time to coordinating the GST.

Was nice seeing a couple of gun greenies in there too.

Congratulations to Unlucky!