Thread: Recovering head uploads from one account to other

Recovering head uploads from one account to other

Basically what I'm looking to do is I have a couple uploads on my account that i no longer have the actual file for, and i want to recover the base file, so i can re-upload them on another account i started. No, i don't have an iphone to iFile like everyone else does, I am just looking to see if an admin can somehow recover the base files for me and send them to me. I still have access to the account and can still use the heads, but i want to move them from one account to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    Basically what I'm looking to do is I have a couple uploads on my account that i no longer have the actual file for, and i want to recover the base file, so i can re-upload them on another account i started. No, i don't have an iphone to iFile like everyone else does, I am just looking to see if an admin can somehow recover the base files for me and send them to me. I still have access to the account and can still use the heads, but i want to move them from one account to the other.
    You can’t ifile on iPhone unless your device is jailbroken if you have a Android you can ifile any head but you have to look at the head in order for your head to show up in the cache files

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Levels Team
    If you have an Android device, you need download some File Explorer (I recommend Es File Explorer), so you go to the Graal files and in the head files just search your head. If you want to save yourself the trouble of having to search one by one, just type your id in the search engine, the game saves the heads that you upload with your id in the name
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Yea i figured this out. BUT. now I am getting "different colored frames" by upload admins. Even though this head already EXISTS on my prior account, the admin wont re-approve it on the other account. This is annoying. it's simply colored for when i die or get hurt. ive seen multitudes of heads like this, and i already have them in existence.

Levels Team
    Well, just changing the dead frame is a simple color. Btw never understood how that rule works lol
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    Well, just changing the dead frame is a simple color. Btw never understood how that rule works lol
    neither do i, the transparency is perfectly fine, which is the biggest problem, i dont see why the head being a different color for a few frames is an issue. if that is SUCH an issue, they need to make everyone who has their heads already like that, refund and fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    neither do i, the transparency is perfectly fine, which is the biggest problem, i dont see why the head being a different color for a few frames is an issue. if that is SUCH an issue, they need to make everyone who has their heads already like that, refund and fix.
    Yeah don’t worry Iv seen people with different color death frames it’s no problem just change it to avoid the disapproved pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.