Due to my paranoia from my false macro mining jail I got a week ago I wanted to share a few ideas I had that admins could go about making sure the person they are jailing is actually a macro or not.

Idea 1: Give admins a command to force a mine collapse on the target player. The admin could watch how the player reacts since most macros are just simple auto clickers.

Idea 2: Warp the player to a completely different environment e.g the ocean. Again to see how the player reacts to the sudden change and if they continue auto clicking.

Idea 3: Try and talk to the player. This can also be added to ideas 1 and 2 to help prove if the player is actually macroing or not.

Just a few rough ideas I am sure players wouldn't mind going through if it meant avoiding being falsely banned. Admins should also consider that mining is quite an afkable skill and players usually multitask while mining such as watching youtube or tv for example. I myself mine while on PC since all I have to do is hold down space bar and switch sides every 30ish seconds. In my case I actually watched as I got jailed not even knowing why which also unfortunately resulted in my 11k rocks being confiscated from my account. Even if none of these ideas are of any use I hope that it at least gets the point across that admins shouldn't be careless when jailing somebody.