Thread: False Macro Jail. CORRUPTION.

False Macro Jail. CORRUPTION.

Im trying to reach 1 million shownucleardarts in plasma, so im wasting the darts at solo. 4 days ago Mikel jailed me for macro, i was watching and holding the space button with my arm. yes i didnt see Mikel's PM's i wasnt using macro but mikel thought i used. he jailed me for 5 hours, i didnt complain about it.
    BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS CORRUPT PR'S:

After the unjail, i went to plasma again and started wasting darts (i wasnt afk i will never be afk anymore after that false ban).
    i was spending my darts walking around, messing with npcs etc.
    then i got jailed 10 hours for no reason, i said wtf and checked which pr is online.

it was *censored*
    i asked him why did you do it? he said 'im so sorry i thought it was macro, because u got jailed for macro couple hours ago'.
    i asked him do you even know what is a macro?
    he said isnt that boosting darts?
    i said no. macro is a auto clicker. boosting darts is legal.
    he said oh im so sorry ill tell a SPR to get you unjailed, i dont have the powers to unjail. and he never told a spr because he knew he would get fired for a false ban.

after 30 mins he said: I asked *censored* to unjail you just wait.
    after 1 hours he said: *censored* said ur a lier so i wont unjail you.

then i pmed *censored* and she said: No. i never called you a lier, and *censored* never PM'ed me.

then *censored* went offline, i unjailed it my self.

I WANT STAFF TO REMOVE MY MACRO WARNS, OR STOP HIRING NOOB PR'S.
    Last edited by Minho; 08-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.

OOO *munches loudly on popcorn*
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I have no idea how the training process for PR's is handled however I feel that PR's should be educated on general game mechanics of both Ios and PC and how afkable things can be with barely any 1:1 player interaction when performing actions. The amount of stories I have heard of false jailings is revolting and at the end of the day its these silent mistakes that hurt the player base and there is nothing as players we can do about it.

Jailings aren't to be discussed on the forums, as usual send a ticket to support.toonslab.com for further assistance.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029