Thread: Madio’s Levels

Madio’s Levels

Greetings Graal Players,

Hello everyone, Today i will be presenting my level creations that I have made. Ill be posting the older Levels that i had before i did a re-edit on them, Older to New.
    I hope you like it.

Also feedback, or any tips, will be greatly appreciated. Any questions feel free to pm and ill do my best to reply

This is how the outside looked and inside

They both looked very plain at the time and i knew that and it didn’t set the mood either, there was a lot of stuff I missed when I first started it out I knew something needed to be fixed...A lot needed to be fixed lol.

So It didn’t take long for me to actually start the renovation in the inside of the House and fix the outside I’ll show on the next post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Madio’s Levels

Here we go!
    This is the updated version of the previous ones and it’s looks way much better I was actually proud of my work cause at the start I knew that I could make it look better then what it was and so I put together a image in my head and I went right to work and came out with the results of what I wanted.

Also don’t mind the Staff Blocks someone had the audacity to put the blocks in the black area and Usually that can lead to someone’s level being destroyed but thank you Hoyt came on and removed the blocks from the black area.

Hoyt and blackfires and Wings are now making it safer for people like me to work on levels or Scripts without someone trying to ruin or disrupt them buy disconnecting the player or warping the player while leveling and so on so fourth.

Last edited by Madio; 08-13-2019 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Pt.2
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Far from perfect, but far from bad!

Keep experimenting and challenging yourself especially with diverse terrain, different tiles and make sure you stick to a simple palette of NPCs and tiles.
    Some areas look cluttered (Especially the interior level), most beginners tend to throw tons of random NPCs to detail an area. Sometimes less is more

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Madio’s Levels

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Far from perfect, but far from bad!

Keep experimenting and challenging yourself especially with diverse terrain, different tiles and make sure you stick to a simple palette of NPCs and tiles.
    Some areas look cluttered (Especially the interior level), most beginners tend to throw tons of random NPCs to detail an area. Sometimes less is more
    I will,
    yeah I tried to make it look more live tbh from inside and outside I’m not really good with the outside/diverse terrains most of the time but I still tend to make it look as neat as possible I’m not perfect but I really do push for more.

I’ll take that into consideration the next time I make a new level or edit the updated levels,

Leveler
    The tables under the TV seem weird, I don't know of any one would leave a gap beneath one so you should try moving those together. Also, the path is pretty simple, lacks detail/a more "realistic" shape. Also, I think you should try looking around Era for better ideas of shading since I think you could improve on it a bit. Also, the floors kind of clash too much imo.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Inside levels are doing okay for someone just starting out. I suggest that on your outside levels you focus more on details and making areas look full and less empty.

im proud of you tho
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    The tables under the TV seem weird, I don't know of any one would leave a gap beneath one so you should try moving those together. Also, the path is pretty simple, lacks detail/a more "realistic" shape. Also, I think you should try looking around Era for better ideas of shading since I think you could improve on it a bit. Also, the floors kind of clash too much imo.
    Yeah the table at that time I didn’t know how to make the x and y script to adjust it so I left it until I could get help but yes thank you and I’ll do that what you suggested.

Levels Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Madio View Post
    Yeah the table at that time I didn’t know how to make the x and y script to adjust it so I left it until I could get help but yes thank you and I’ll do that what you suggested.

you need use this.y
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    you need use this.y
    So I don’t have to add the ( this.x ) in the NPC?

Cause usually I do
    Function oncreated () {
    This.x+ = ##
    This.y+ = ##

}
    Jack or Roach one of them showed me how to use it.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Madio View Post
    So I don’t have to add the ( this.x ) in the NPC?

Cause usually I do
    Function oncreated () {
    This.x+ = ##
    This.y+ = ##

}
    Jack or Roach one of them showed me how to use it.

The "this.y" isn't necessary if you're editing the x int. Just put "this.x- = "0.whatever"; in the right table, and "this.x+ = "0.whatever"; and split the amount of space between them into the areas i said 0.whatever. Don't forget to add the function onCreated(){ and don't forget to close the function. Otherwise when the image is shot, or tapped, the image will move the specified amount in the NPC's code.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin