Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: mEaN's LeVeL tHrEaD

  1. #1
    im a mix of everything Mean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In House
    Posts
    67

    Smile mEaN's LeVeL tHrEaD

    Um, HI!

    I'm going to share with you guys some of the levels I made, I need advising or some tips on how to improve these levels, that's basically it.

    Here are the links:

    Inside Shop:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3fX3ss3

    ---------------------------------------

    Outside Shop:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/bL26MmU

    ---------------------------------------

    A Park:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/iamVvBE

    ---------------------------------------

    Please let me know if the links don't work, thank you!
    ^MEAN^

    Elegancy at its Finest

  2. #2
    Crow Greeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Countryside
    Posts
    2,311
    Great levels! Some of them feel far too open for my taste, try adding some wall divisions in the first shop level.
    Also what is that thread capitalization lol

    ~
    Click here for my Levels Thread!

    Join Era-Go.com and be a part of the community!

  3. #3
    im a mix of everything Mean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In House
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Great levels! Some of them feel far too open for my taste, try adding some wall divisions in the first shop level.
    Also what is that thread capitalization lol
    Thank you! Your opinion is very much appreciated, did the capitalization to make the post less formal xD.
    ^MEAN^

    Elegancy at its Finest

  4. #4
    Just a shell. Aereos V.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rep. Dom.
    Posts
    37
    Nice levels Jack
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa


    "Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

  5. #5
    im a mix of everything Mean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In House
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    Nice levels Jack
    I really don't want to hurt your feelings.
    ^MEAN^

    Elegancy at its Finest

  6. #6
    Just a shell. Aereos V.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rep. Dom.
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    I really don't want to hurt your feelings.
    You really can't Jack, I just told you what I think of your levels because they look good to me
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa


    "Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

  7. #7
    im a mix of everything Mean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In House
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    You really can't Jack, I just told you what I think of your levels because they look good to me
    Do me a favor and grow up.
    ^MEAN^

    Elegancy at its Finest

  8. #8
    Just a shell. Aereos V.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rep. Dom.
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    Do me a favor and grow up.
    It's funny that you say that
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa


    "Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

  9. #9
    Leveler
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,302
    Don't fight guys

    Anyways, back to the levels. They seem really nice imo, but as Greeze said they seem a bit too open.

    Also in some areas (specifically looking at the first level), it looks really compact and in others just really, well plain. Maybe remove the watcha-a-ma-callits beneath the tables, and add some random patches of it in the more plain areas.
    Feel free to ask questions.

    Zone Patrol
    Zone Levels Team
    Zone Forum Moderator

  10. #10
    im a mix of everything Mean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In House
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Don't fight guys

    Anyways, back to the levels. They seem really nice imo, but as Greeze said they seem a bit too open.

    Also in some areas (specifically looking at the first level), it looks really compact and in others just really, well plain. Maybe remove the watcha-a-ma-callits beneath the tables, and add some random patches of it in the more plain areas.
    I agree, thank you, your opinion is muchly appreciated. I'll start improving my leveling skills once the testbed gives RC access once again, thank you.
    ^MEAN^

    Elegancy at its Finest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •