Thread: Motorbike Improvement

Lightbulb Motorbike Improvement

Hello, I indirectly write this suggestion to Jeff, who I think was the one who invented the motorbike.
    Well, I would like it to leave a trail of smoke while driving, so it would not look as simple and ''de-motorized'' as a bicycle or as a skateboard does.
    Mainly I would like it to be implemented because I do not want a new vehicle in this game to be done so halfway... being aware that it is not easy to design/program these things (I do not have any knowledge about that).
    Greetings.
    Pm me in-game; *Seba (Tutorial) or in Discord: *Seba#1043

Levels Team
    I don't think you're the inventor of that, I've been seeing people recommending or wanting that for a long time. But that idea seems great to me, that would make it more "realistic" and interesting
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

I understand that the idea of ​​motorcycles already existed before, here is my suggestion that months ago (I clarify that I was not the first):
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ne-Era-!!!-D-D

I think your idea is very good.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    I don't think you're the inventor of that, I've been seeing people recommending or wanting that for a long time. But that idea seems great to me, that would make it more "realistic" and interesting
    He's saying he's writing to Jeff, who he thinks created the motorbike on Era, not that he came up with the idea first.

I saw. I conquered. I came.