Thread: Graal Era on Nintendo Ds?

Graal Era on Nintendo Ds?

Hey guys, sorry about all these threads I’m making, I’ll Shutup soon. But anyways, do you guys think it’s possible to make graal compatible with Nintendo Ds’s? I’ve always had this question in the back of my head, especially because people who play graal are generally the same people who have DS’s. I feel like graals fan base is very similar to the people who play DS. I feel like this idea would work so good, map on the touchscreen, and then the gameplay on touch screen. If you genuinely think that this could work please forward this to higher staff, as I would love to see this game on the DS. It could grow graal’s fan base
    Thanks,
    Dearan

I’m not sure about a DS. if you’re talking about the really old ones, highly unlikely. maybe in the new ones. but the Nintendo Switch, that’s another story. there’s been some guys having promising results on running emulators on the switch. and of course, if you can run an android emulator, you can play graal with the correct tweaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, yeah I was talking about older generations of the DS

Lol, you do realize that network connectivity is required at all times for Graal, and the original Nintendo DS servers are long gone. Plus, how many MMOs of Graal's scale do you see ported to console? Or MMOs at all for that matter

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I think the Network servers for the old Nintendo DS are done for, they have been for a while actually lol so it wouldn’t work. Even if it was in the new one though, I don’t think that this type of game would do amazing in a console like that. Also, not a lot of people have the old Nintendo DS lol and now you can’t really purchase it from videogame shops. You have to go online. Porting it like this would be a really bad business decision as it serves no purpose to pay for a port like that.