Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Add new guns that are buyable with Graalats

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    What's up with the superfluous censorship- Is a bit of rivalry or debate no longer allowed on the forums? God, wouldn't want anyone to be traumatised by such scarring words as "petulant" or "dramatic". Thanks for infantilising us and keeping the forums safe.
    You can debate all you'd like, as long as it's relevant to the original post.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Am I interpreting this thread wrong? Lacolas never asked for Plasma/Gang/Event guns to change currency in the form of gralats. I'm going to have to go onto the defence here: all he asked for was new guns that are purchasable with gralats; stemming from the fact that the recent guns released require an 'exotic' form of currency/ grind. No where does he say he wants plasma guns/ etc, simply, just wanting new gralat guns.
    Yes he is asking for new guns, but, there's no point in adding new guns because they will pretty much be the same guns with a different name. Which is basically saying that there are so many guns with different gun stats, that there's not really many guns to make that would have different stats than the ones already in the game. I have a lot of guns, and tbh adding new guns is really unnecessary. If you want a new gun, then buy a new gun because there's plenty to choose from. And if you have all of them already, then you're asking to spend money on a gun that looks different from another gun, and has the same/very similar stats to one of the guns you already have. It's almost like he's asking for skins worth 100k gralats. And even if they do make a gun with unique stats, it will either be completely useless, or way too op for a gun bought with gralats.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!