Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add new guns that are buyable with Graalats

Add new guns that are buyable with Graalats

I want to buy a new gun but mostly all of them cost Plasma coins, Gang coins, and Events coins. I don’t really have to grind these type of currency. Who else agrees with me?

There's a large variety of existing guns purchasable with Gralats already, more than Plasma/Gang/Event guns. If you really want a Plasma gun, you need to grind Plasma for it, simple as.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I don’t want plasma guns. Learn how to read

All Weapons that cost gang coins, event coins, plasma coins and even exotic coins are just too overpowered to be changed to a currency, where people can just use iTunes and simply buy it without any dedication, commitement and time. Im sure we all don’t want players to be running around with chemical guns. But the only solution to your problem is to simply wait for holiday items, because usually some of the weapons are pretty cool and slightly overpowered. And who knows, you might just find the right gun inside a holiday shop.
    Last edited by Zysoss; 08-21-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    Can't believe you just told me that LOL, know your place.
    GC/EC/PC guns will always only be purchasable by their respective currencies. If you're asking for new Gralat guns, there will inevitably be some in the future.
    Just because you don't have the willpower to grind for EC doesn't mean you should be able to buy them with Gralats.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    There are more than enough guns with Gralats currency in the game already.
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 08-23-2019 at 03:17 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Star* View Post
    There are more than enough guns with Gralats currency in the game already.
    ^

Plus unless we start adding guns similar to those of plasma and event items, all the new guns will pretty much be repeats of preexisting guns on Era but with different names.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Am I interpreting this thread wrong? Lacolas never asked for Plasma/Gang/Event guns to change currency in the form of gralats. I'm going to have to go onto the defence here: all he asked for was new guns that are purchasable with gralats; stemming from the fact that the recent guns released require an 'exotic' form of currency/ grind. No where does he say he wants plasma guns/ etc, simply, just wanting new gralat guns.
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 08-23-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Even if the staff team adds new guns, the stats won't be on par with most of the reward guns, plus the Bar is already the Meta gun which is already worth gralats. The bar is the best gun in the game as of now because it has a decent fire rate, freeze and on top of that it does 12.5 damage (no gun that can kill someone in 4 hits should have that much versatility in my opinion.) , if they add more guns it will probably just be overshadowed by the Bar, Plasma guns, exotics, and EC guns and if they do add purchasable guns that are on par with the Bar the game will become very P2W, since as of now you can just rush anyone with a Bar and get a kill. Most of the shop guns are mid tier and don't hold up at all compared to guns you have to grind for and in my opinion I would like to see less top tier guns worth gralats since anyone can just buy it at 50-100 hours if they use itunes.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 08-23-2019 at 01:11 AM.

What's up with the superfluous censorship- Is a bit of rivalry or debate no longer allowed on the forums? God, wouldn't want anyone to be traumatised by such scarring words as "petulant" or "dramatic". Thanks for infantilising us and keeping the forums safe.
    Last edited by BlackandWhite; 08-24-2019 at 04:57 AM.