Thread: GraalOnline Era : Tutorial improvements :D

Wink GraalOnline Era : Tutorial improvements :D

Improve the tutorial for new players who do not speak English (Spanish and Portuguese).
    It turns out that the tutorial at the beginning is correct but in the middle of the tutorial they no longer speak in the player's language but in English.

This first part is correct (Spanish language):

but from here everything goes wrong, they no longer speak in the player's language (in this case Spanish):

This causes players in other languages ​​to get stuck and no longer enter to play. Do something please, you are losing people like that!!

I also consider that who should present the tutorial is Junz and they should update the place where the tutorial is done.

I hope Junz reads this

I hope they translate everything and help other players from other languages.

Thanks for reading my post.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 08-20-2019 at 04:10 AM.

The tutorial is definitely outdated.

In terms of priority, this one is rather low, but I agree that it does probably affect foreign speakers' first impressions of the game rather negatively.
    Ideally the tutorial should be merged with an updated "Help" menu for some in-depth tutorials about the game, not just "Pick up trash with trash picks".

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today