Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More players???

Question More players???

I would like to know how you would increase the number of players???
    (for example, 2000 more players)

I await your answers

Advertise the game.

If you want to keep these new player on the other hand, create a tighter link between the community and the developers. Also upgrade the server and the engine for modern platforms kthx

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Click the link in my signature.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Advertise the game.

If you want to keep these new player on the other hand, create a tighter link between the community and the developers. Also upgrade the server and the engine for modern platforms kthx
    I agree, the amount of updates we've been getting lately is pretty crazy now would be the best time to get some exposure for the game
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Advertise, like said above. And add more things. Something that not just Graal people would like. An attention grabber. For example, idk Graal battle royale? I know I know hunted is already similar. But I'm talking an actual Graal battle royale similar to the others. Land, floor loot, circle, supply drops, chests, etc. I would definitely start playing Graal again if that was a thing.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

But advertising actually costs money

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    But advertising actually costs money
    And?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Levels Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Advertise, like said above. And add more things. Something that not just Graal people would like. An attention grabber. For example, idk Graal battle royale? I know I know hunted is already similar. But I'm talking an actual Graal battle royale similar to the others. Land, floor loot, circle, supply drops, chests, etc. I would definitely start playing Graal again if that was a thing.
    I do not think that works much, take the example of classic and XXXtentacion, he "promotion" classic and of course the number of players up a lot but only for a few days
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Some sort of in depth "beginners" guide. I've been trying to get people to play this for years and almost every single one of them quit within a week because they didn't really know what they were doing.. and I'm aware this is partly my fault but how do you explain the "goal" of era? For new players this game is pretty hard tbh. Maybe an area/alternate server where only players with under x amount of hours can be in so the newer players are more likely to mingle with each other and help eachother, simultaneously creating important friendships

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elcrazyteeno View Post
    Some sort of in depth "beginners" guide. I've been trying to get people to play this for years and almost every single one of them quit within a week because they didn't really know what they were doing.. and I'm aware this is partly my fault but how do you explain the "goal" of era? For new players this game is pretty hard tbh. Maybe an area/alternate server where only players with under x amount of hours can be in so the newer players are more likely to mingle with each other and help eachother, simultaneously creating important friendships

This would be more about keeping new players as apposed to actually bringing new players in but I would argue actually keeping new players that may have otherwise been put off is just as important as getting new players