Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More players???

There is a way to actually advertise this game without spending a single penny. Read this article before you continue to read down: https://thinkkindness.org/kindness-domino-effect/

The domino effect can create a lot of change. If 1 person shares this game to a friend. That friend could then share that game to 4 other people. Then, those 4 other people share it to more people, and so on and so on.

If you do the math you'll quickly realize just how much of a big change the domino effect can create. If Era can somehow manage to ask everyone to share this game with their friends we can absolutely make this happen.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Also upgrade the server and the engine for modern platforms kthx
    lol you're hilarious

while advertising will fix the players issue, shouldn't we also think about how many players will join and if the server will handle it? a youtube ad can bring out at least 3000 extra players which is based on experience the most of the handling power of the server.
    Now a smaller advertisement might not push the official administrators to improve the server handling which brings us all to a difficult situation to fix.
    All in all the low amount of players should bring a faster experience for players, but to be able to get more players with the same experience needs an important investment choice from the makers for future proofing the game's lifespan.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    while advertising will fix the players issue, shouldn't we also think about how many players will join and if the server will handle it? a youtube ad can bring out at least 3000 extra players which is based on experience the most of the handling power of the server.
    Now a smaller advertisement might not push the official administrators to improve the server handling which brings us all to a difficult situation to fix.
    All in all the low amount of players should bring a faster experience for players, but to be able to get more players with the same experience needs an important investment choice from the makers for future proofing the game's lifespan.
    We don't see many noobs running around these days compared to 6-8 years ago. It's primarily players from 2014-2018, meaning that the gameplay isn't sufficient. The community is more toxic than it was when this game came out, so lend a clue as to why we're throwing things at the wall but they ain't sticking.

Some form of ad campaign; with YouTube, Appstore, and Facebook Ads.

I've done it for my business in real life, as well as for some of my clients and its quite cheap.
    A very good investment.
    Do or do not; there is no try

there are certainly less players on graal now. Even with new things, some people came back but not alot.

Quote Originally Posted by deno123 View Post
    there are certainly less players on graal now. Even with new things, some people came back but not alot.
    I think that instead of putting new things, we should make the gameplay more fun

we just had 3200 players yesterday and its probably because of christmas lol. The server was extremely laggy and we couldn't get inside buildings

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    I need friends

Quote Originally Posted by KuKoNutz View Post
    we just had 3200 players yesterday and its probably because of christmas lol. The server was extremely laggy and we couldn't get inside buildings

Ikr it was hell
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by KuKoNutz View Post

You have to improve the server