Thread: Gang points menu

Gang points menu

a small addition i think would be nice is a menu where you can see your daily progress on gang points. personally i’d like to know how much longer i need to do X task so i know if i should hop off now and finish later, or just finish it up real quick. incase you want an example of this idea, i made up some (not to flex on you guys) very good pictures. so here we have where we could perhaps put the menu location. in the bottom right we have a gang point icon. clicking it will then bring you up to the actual menu. this is an example of how it could look. first it tells you the overall amount you’ve earned today, then it shows you how much you’ve earned in each category. and finally at the bottom it says what time everyday the cap will reset and you’ll be able to continue earning more. now i don’t know if 6 am est/pst is correct. it’s what i heard from an admin (i forgot your name i’m sincerely sorry ma’am). and literally every other admin leaves me on open. so i’m just gonna assume it’s 6 am est/pst. anyways that wraps up my presentation. hopefully i get an A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds cool. The server already tracks all of these so I wouldn't see why they couldn't be displayed. Great suggestion!

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

But the same is accomplished by equipping the GC and using it. I just wish that you could see your total GC count along with the daily limits.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    But the same is accomplished by equipping the GC and using it. I just wish that you could see your total GC count along with the daily limits.
    well look at that! i didn’t realize that was a thing. well time to scratch my idea. although a timer displaying how long until daily limit resets would be a nice addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk