Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
I really like the idea of putting bounties on people with streaks. I think it would work really well if the person with the streak were to be rewarded for killing those with the mission as well.

You've got some great ideas OP, keep them coming
Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
Interesting, would actually like to see this implemented into the game. Would give some people other things to do in-game like end some brat's streak kidding not kidding ... and also get more challenging to go on big streaks. It would also make it easier to get those achievements if they're still there lol. However there's a few things to think about, for example what if said person is also on the blue side, would it be ignored for the sake of the bounty? Have you thought up of a mission for the red side? If so, same question would apply.Not trying to be a hater if it looks that way... I do like this concept . Just giving something to think about just in case someone actually gonna work on it. Soon as I read this I was like "yes" and then this came to my head, there's more but oh well .
Well, players who have the same colors will not attack each other, but the reds could have another NPC giving missions to kill the blues
something like a gangster gives you the mission of killing a cop