Thread: Gst 2019 rathood:(

Gst 2019 rathood:(

Hello at gst there was a issue who made someone from the scripting team in the first round everything was normal when we played against megorb but at the second round when we played against freeze the admins changed the bullet damage to melee dmaage so we all litteraly got hit by nothing now i would like to know why something like this is allowed to just change the script (i know you cant rehost it and idc if we lost gst but i still would like to know why something like this is allowed) big love from billie

Sounds more like you were lagging, which I wouldn’t doubt as you’re in a gang that prides itself on that
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

The only one who prides himself about lagging is daniel so next time when 1 says something dont involve the whole gang into it ty

As a rathood member during that GST and also as someone with an average ping of 40-60ms, i agree with the change that was made to melee damage, however, we should’ve been told in advance to perhaps have changed out game plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    As a rathood member during that GST and also as someone with an average ping of 40-60ms, i agree with the change that was made to melee damage, however, we should’ve been told in advance to perhaps have changed out game plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Remove GST and bring it back in lets say... 5 or more years

Just make GST be fought at Complex again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Just make GST be fought at Complex again.
    Why though? All guns do more damage, making GST fast paced, as well, that wouldn't really solve Billie's issue. There's really no reason to make GST in Complex again unless it's for nostalgia. If HP is increased for Complex GST, that wouldn't really solve anything either.