Thread: Weeky Shop!

Cool Weeky Shop!

Greeting! Yes is me again who always posted the thread about hosting more event however today I had thought about a little different idea about the weekly shop, i know this past few weeks that only the gfx team making those hat for the weekly shop, how about this weekly shop hat works pass to the players? Let the players make those hat, isn't it awesome? Oh well, this enable for gfx team to rest their works and focus on a bigger project such as newly auction items, seasons and etc etc. Well there must be rules to enter this competition as different theme gave by the gfx admin, no stealing or editing works will be perm banned from entering any competition ,only two hat submission from each particular players and more rules that the gfx admin will create themselves. The prices...hmmm...admin you will decide what to reward to the winners, shall we? Is a pretty dope idea if it is for my own opinion, this can increases more player using forum, thanks for stopping by and reading my thread!
    来玩王者荣耀呗,就看你份上就带你飞一把!

"Come and play with me Wang Zhe Rong Yao, see as you as my friend, i will carry you"

用这个QR Code来玩呗!
    Use this QR code to play!

Bump