Thread: Trade Ban Q&A

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trade Ban Q&A

So there’s still a lot of trade banning going on iEra. Some with good reason some without real reason. This ban was introduced with a real reason at first now its lightly getting out of hand. I’m speaking for myself and multiple people. I’m taking the time to make this thread in hopes of clarification for the community and myself. Id like some brief answers mainly from staff, but all answers, opinions and even more questions regarding this are welcomed with open arms

1. Is this ban permanent for most players?

2. If permanent could we make it a timer based like jails depending on said players offense?

3. If someone is trade banned on an account and they play on the same IP address on a new account will that account get trade banned as well?

4. Could we just make certain items untradeable/locked so trade banned players can still access tables for basic items like food, traps, ect.

5. Some players have been trade banned for scamming, is scamming still legal?

6. Could we give the option of having all tradeables removed in exchange of lifting the ban for some players?

7. Do you think trade banning will damage the Trade Table economy long term wise?

8. Should trade banned players be entitled to a refund on iTunes that has been spent towards tradeable/auction items?
    Last edited by Darkshadow; 09-19-2019 at 04:38 PM.