Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade Ban Q&A

I like your questions. Hope to see a staff member respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    I like your questions. Hope to see a staff member respond.
    Well we don’t really have answers for any of it. No staff member has ever really elaborated on the subject. People are technically innocent until proven guilty. The only thing i’ve heard is that the trade ban cases will be looked into eventually. I just think it is wrong for people to be banned from trading for 5 months+ and a few of then are definitely innocent.

Leveler
    Answering as a Zone staff member, do not take me at this 100%.

1. Is this ban permanent for most players?
    More than likely.
    2. If permanent could we make it a timer based like jails depending on said players offense?
    They could, but they shouldn't.
    3. If someone is trade banned on an account and they play on the same IP address on a new account will that account get trade banned as well?
    I'd believe so.
    4. Could we just make certain items untradeable/locked so trade banned players can still access tables for basic items like food, traps, ect.
    No. Imo, that's like asking if an event house banned player can only participate in team events.
    5. Some players have been trade banned for scamming, is scamming still legal?
    I don't know.
    6. Could we give the option of having all tradeables removed in exchange of lifting the ban for some players?
    No, that'll never happen. Defeats the purpose of it. Like the thread someone made a while back asking if they could pay for an unjail or whatever. This gives the top people easy passes through anything.
    7. Do you think trade banning will damage the Trade Table economy long term wise?
    Maybe. But, staff aren't really directly forcing that. Players themselves make the decisions which then ends in the trade ban result.
    8. Should trade banned players be entitled to a refund on iTunes that has been spent towards tradeable/auction items?
    Definitely not.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I’ve seen people trade banned because they get donated items by other players but higher ups that spawned the items to begin with pass on the items and players get “rid” of the items in order to frame someone else and save themselves from getting punished. However, everyone ends up trade banned because they show up on the logs. So people get trade banned for unknowingly accepting spawned items thinking its a donation. If a higher up didn’t like a certain player back then they could have also gotten their GraalID and spawned onto their account regardless of the players choice of wanting items or not. This is where staff doesn’t realize that its an issue. Innocent people get trade banned and it is not fair.

This player copy pasted my old thread I requested to be closed/deleted after his silly remarks on it. I will not say his name for he already makes it obvious to who he is. He ruined my thread with irrelevant comments. Got himself forum banned for such comments; And is here still incriminating himself more. Don’t waste time responding to anymore iEra trade ban questions. Everyone who was innocent or “unfairly” banned has already given up and is still happily playing era even while still trade banned; that includes you. This whole thread was stolen by you for your personal use/gain; that is not why I originally made. It was for some clarity for multiple people. I got my answers and realized what we all received was fair. You still actively trade on other accounts even with said ban so what’s the problem? There’s a lot more to Era than trade tables my friend, get some fresh pixel air. To be trade banned and not unlinked/perma banned truly a blessing. You of all people should know that by now lol. Review/close this thread please<3
    Last edited by BlessTheFall; 09-19-2019 at 05:27 PM.

You all can tolerate the punishments you receive. Mine was a false and wrongful ban. I was already re-linked for that reason and i’m attempting to get more info on this punishment. As of now, the player base has little to no info on trade bans and for that reason i’m asking the community what they think should happen. I believe that staff should work on a resolution to get our issues solved. At this point innocent people are getting punished. We need a resolution. If anything Hoyt needs to let everyone start fresh and reverse all the trade bans. He will keep putting the “investigating” aside and we will all be trade banned for a long time; regardless of our innocence.
    Last edited by Darkshadow; 09-19-2019 at 11:29 PM.

The only thing false was your story. Logs spoke for themselves and got you where you are today. You harassed iEra staff AND NORMAL PLAYERS for no reason. You where already getting some type of help/explanation from multiple people but it wasn’t enough for you; you grew impatient. You wanted to make sure every staff member in era contacted the manager for your situation like he isn’t already busy enough. You want them to drop everything and help you fix your own mistake because you choose to trust the wrong people. What happened to you was all your own fault. It’s incredibly selfish for you to lie and say this is for “the innocence of the people”. All you did was brag about getting your account back when you got relinked. All that did was upset people flexing you got helped and they received nothing; your entire situation is so far fetched it really didn’t deserve that kind of attention yet you got it. You fail to understand the disruption you caused. Which is my guess why your ban stayed. But who KNOWSSSSSS. I wish you the best of luck on your quest. Be more honest next time and you may just avoid situations like these. I’m just hurt you took the time to copy paste my words just to pester at staff in order to get noticed quickly yet again.