Thread: Basing Initial Grant

Basing Initial Grant

Hi guys for past months, I took a back seat and continued observing the basing scene.

I noticed nothing much has changed so I took the time, sat down on my table, brainstormed and thought through my policy ideas.

Here's a new set of basing policies I would like to propose.

1. Lower gang startup costs
    - reduce the 2k gang start up to 200 gralats. We need to lower the barrier to entry to improve competition.

2. Grants for new gangs
    1 propose we give the leader of each gang 500 special tickets (each could be sold by those who reveived it for 10k gralats, except the leader). This can be distrubuted to members to buy their guns/VIP etc for basing purposes.

3. Overstaying tax
    For gangs with more than 2000 hours, if they hold they base for more than 10 hours without at least a 5 hour break in between, each member would be subjected to a tax of 1000 gralats for every hour they overstay.

4. Base Entry pass for gangs with more than 5k hours
    -each member is to purchase a base entry pass at 20k gralats, which would then be renewed at a monthly basis. So you pay 20k for the pass every month.

5. Prision term of at least 5 hours for gangs who have founded to have colluded or abused their power as a strong basing gang to prey on new gangs.

6. Lockdoor services
    - new gangs with 1k hours and below can pay 500 gralats per hour to lock any door in the base. 5 hours of lock means 2500 gralats. Locking the doors restricts allies and nongang members to protect the base.

7. Cyber-basing
    Gangs with less than 400 hours and less than 10 members can go to kiosks near start park and pay 2000 gralats to take over any chosen base for 1 hour. They do not have to physically enter the base whatsoever, the base will be theirs for 1 hour regardless of which gang was inside at that point in time.

8. Base hour shares market
    -gangs with less than 1k hours can invest in base hour shares of gangs who are taking the base. Each share is worth 200 gralats. For example, if maelstrom is holdimg guerre, and I pay 2000 gralats to buy 10% share, my gang gets 10% of mael's total hours of holding that base. SO if they held it without losing it for 10 hours, my gang gets 1 hour. This allows gangs to progress faster in base hours, after which it would be easier to get members.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Levels Team
    Taxes again?

Wow, this idea is bad
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Pls not again
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite